- All first orders to be on pro-forma invoice/cash basis.
- Minimum Order FIS/FOB Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Geelong is $500.00 (before GST)
- Minimum FIS/FOB Adelaide is $350.00 (before GST)
- Minimum order quantity an inner.
- $25.00 (plus GST) Freight/Handling charge for all small orders under minimum values
For all other regional & country locations:
- All small orders under $500 (before GST) freight are charged at cost with a minimum of $25.00 freight/handling +GST
- All orders over $500 (before GST) are freight paid to the nearest capital city and onforwarding freight charges are invoiced at cost using our national contract rates
- Orders for the Northern Territory $350 (before GST) are free on board Adelaide
- Orders to Tasmania over $500 (before GST) are free on board Melbourne
- Orders to New Zealand, delivery is quoted separately, please email GALA for a quote
- All on-forwarding at purchaser’s risk
To obtain an account, a Credit Application Form must be completed, processed and approved by Gala. Gala accepts Visa Card & Mastercard, direct credit, Paypal and cheques (subject to clearance).
Trading Terms for account customers:- Very strictly 30 days nett.
All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. No returns to be made without prior approval and only by our nominated carrier. Replacement stock is not supplied, credits issued can be applied to subsequent orders.
Accounts not paid within our trading terms may be charged all collection & legal costs incurred to recover the debt and interest equivalent to GALA’s prevailing Bank Overdraft rate plus 4% calculated on a daily basis & charged monthly. All goods are supplied on a non-return/sold basis & remain the property of GALA until paid for in full. GALA does not supply consignment stock. If stock is returned a re-stocking charge of 20% of the value of the goods will be charged plus any return freight costs.
Closures are supplied with all bottles and jars unless specifically stated. Where the closure is a cork it should be noted that only standard conglomerate corks are supplied. Due to the differing standard of cork required depending on the contents and manufacturing processes used to seal. GALA does not warrant the corks supplied. GALA recommends that all customers seek expert advice on the standard of cork and sealing methods appropriate to their product.
Gala does not warrant any product suitable for a clients specific use. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure adequate testing occurs to ensure compatibility and suitability of use for all GALA item components.
In any event the value of any claim is limited to the value of the goods supplied.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, please check on this page for all current terms.